108 Tom Hall Street
The house was built in 1900 by the Kimbrell family on land previously owned by the Hotchkiss family. Mr. Kimbrell and his bride and local businessman John Barron Mills and his bride were married in a double ceremony on the staircase in the house on November 14, 1900. Dr. J.R. Desportes lived in the house and used the front parlor as his medical office. The house was later used as a boarding house for female teachers and had rooms added on to the structure. It was bought by Bayles Mack in 2007 and reconverted to a single- family property. Mr. Mack worked within historic guidelines to restore the house to its original state and also added the garage.