Bailes & Crouch Jewelry Store
118 Main Street

Parlour on Main

Parlour on Main

circa 1980s

Fort Mill in the snow 1940's

Fort Mill in the snow 1940's

This address began life as a barbershop in the late 1800s. It later became the home of Bailes & Crouch Jewelry Store and served as the home of the Fort Mill History Museum in 2011 when the museum was in the development stage. 

7. 120 Main St>