First National Bank & Second Town Hall
220 Main Street
This buidling was constructed for First National Bank and was later to become the new town hall for Fort Mill. It has housed a radio broadcast studio affiliated with Rock Hill's WRHI, a credit bureau, law offices, a private club, an insurance agency, and offices of the Fort Mill Police Department. Mayors who held office during its time as town hall include Luther G. Patterson, William Frank Lytle, and W.B. McFadden (who was elected but died before taking office). Mayor Patterson served three terms in between the other mayors.
The Fort Mill Times reported on May 6, 1915 - "J.J. Bailes and S.W. Parks were elected members of the Board of Directors of the First National Bank of Fort Mill."