Confederate ParK

181 Main Street 

Confederate Park and the Bandstand in the 1960's

Bridge over the railroad

Confederate Park postcard

Confederate Park 2017

Confederate Park monument dedication - Dec 22, 1891

Confederate Park was dedicated in 1891 with the first statue to the 170 Fort Mill Civil War Veterans. The park was developed and financed by Samuel E. White and J.M. Spratt. Later statues were added to Honor the Women of the Confederacy, the Faithful Slaves and the Catawba Indians who fought for the Confederacy.

42. railroad walking bridge>